In simple terms “Lawncare” is the term given to the process of obtaining a healthy green lawn. The lawncare process is made up of a number of treatments to include feeding “applying fertiliser”, Aeration, weed killing and Scarification. There is also the diagnosis of both fungi and insect infestment both of which are treated using professional chemicals and expert methods. In essense “lawncare” is the term to describe all of the above methods applied in harmony to achieve a healthy green lawn.
Prices start from as little as just £15 a month. We quote on a square meter basis and our customers can benefit from great yearly savings once signed up to our new direct debit programme.
We accept all major forms of payment and can even take payment at your doorstep. We recommend customers sign up on our new direct debit service, not only to get great savings but for ease.
- Our expert lawn technicians will get results far beyond that of off the shelf products and DIY solutions. Our professional products last longer & far exceed that of any you can purchase without specialist licenses.
- You will never have any excess product or chemicals on your property meaning not only is it cheaper than doing it yourself but also safer
- Our local knowledge and skilled technicians will tailor a programme that best suits your soil type and grass species and will also monitor and identify and potential problems usually long before they occur.
No, Never! Our customers continue with Luxury Lawns based on our merits in creating healthier, greener lawns & not because they are stuck in a contract.
Of course with our new direct debit programme terms & conditions do apply.
Where do we start. A few reasons we can think of below!
- We are not a franchise so your money gets spent on time on lawn and quality products to yield better results than that of national franchises.
- We offer a more personalised service, our customers are never just a number to us.
- Quality Skilled Lawn technicians.
- We offer a quality lawncare service, we never rush from one lawn to the next.
- Cheaper than doing it yourself
- A tailored programme to suit your lawn specifically.
- No excess products having to be stored nearby children or pets.
- Award winning customer service
If you have grazing animals please keep them off the lawn for 2 weeks after any chemical treatments applied. Your crewman will advise accordingly.
We ask that customers please remove any obstacles down alleyways and on lawns prior to any treatments.
Please do not apply any other products to the lawn as this can result in too much chemical being applied and resulting in scorching your lawn
- Never use round up on your lawn this will kill the grass.
Are your chemicals pet & and child friendly?
Yes of course. We do however, always recommend both people and pets stay off the lawn for at least three hours after any treatment to get the best results. Also by using Luxury Lawns you will never have excess chemicals & products stored on your property so you don’t need to worry about the kids playing in the shed. When you have your lawn treated by Luxury lawns its 100% safe.
Do I need to be at home when Luxury Lawns attend?
The majority of our customers are not at home when we call. Since all our vehicles and Lawn Operatives are self-sufficient, we can carry out any treatment as long as we have access to the lawns.
If you would prefer to be in when we are treating your lawn, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
What does Leatherjacket damage look like?
Where do Luxury Lawns cover?
Do I need to water my Lawn?
Regular watering is still required throughout your treatment programme to get the best results. Your Lawn technician will advise on best practices based on your soil type, grass species and time of year. Please also see our watering advice guide for best practices for great results.
- Always keep your lawn well watered during the dry summer months
What do I need to do?
Sometimes it can be hard to remember all the advice that your crewman gives you so here is a summary of what to do before and after each treatment for best results
- please stay off the lawn for 3 hours after each treatment.
- Avoid cutting the lawn for 3 days before or after each treatment.
- If you have grazing animals please keep them off the lawn for 2 weeks.
- Don’t use any lawn cuttings that get composted for 3 months.
- If you have had your lawn reseeded then please do not mow for at least 4 weeks.
- Please remove any obstacles down alleyways and on lawns prior to treatments.
- Keep your Lawn well watered during the dry summer months
- Cut regularly at a height of 1.5 inches, we recommend the little and often approach (at least once a week, keeping the mower blade higher)
- Please do not apply any other products to the lawn as this can result in too much chemical being applied and resulting in scorching your lawn
- Do not use round up on your lawn this will kill the grass.
- Most importantly Always make your crewman a tea or coffee lol.
If you need any help or advice please do not hesitate to contact us as we are here to help!
What is the correct cutting height?
Cut regularly at a height of 1.5 inches, we recommend the little and often approach, at least once a week, keeping the mower blade higher.
How long should I stay off my lawn after a treatment?
Please try and stay off the lawn for as long as possible and we recommend an absolute minimum of 3 hours after any treatment.
Can I use unwanted grass cuttings on my lawn?
We encourage everyone to do their bit for the environment and using unwanted grass cuttings and household food for compost is a great way to contribute.
Please remember though not to use any lawn cuttings that get composted for at least 3 months.
When can I cut my lawn?
Avoid cutting your lawn for three days before and after each treatment.
What happens after reseeding?
If you have had your lawn reseeded then please do not mow for at least 4 weeks.