Sometimes it can be hard to remember all the advice that your crewman gives you so here is a summary of what to do before and after each treatment for best results
- Please stay off the lawn for 3 hours after each treatment.
- Avoid cutting the lawn for 3 days before or after each treatment.
- If you have grazing animals please keep them off the lawn for 2 weeks.
- Don’t use any lawn cuttings that get composted for 3 months.
- If you have had your lawn reseeded then please do not mow for at least 4 weeks.
- Please remove any obstacles down alleyways and on lawns prior to treatments.
- Keep your Lawn well watered during the dry summer months
- Cut regularly at a height of 1.5 inches, we recommend the little and often approach (at least once a week, keeping the mower blade higher)
- Please do not apply any other products to the lawn as this can result in too much chemical being applied and resulting in scorching your lawn
- Do not use round up on your lawn this will kill the grass.
- Most importantly Always make your crewman a tea or coffee lol.
If you need any help or advice please do not hesitate to contact us as we are here to help!